I used a 2007 quilt pattern by Me and My Sister Designs.
The original look of this quilt is on the left.
My version is on the right.
- My fabrics were more "creamsicle" than orange.
- I used the same fabric for each "slice" of orange instead of four different orange fabrics.
- Instead of the floral background, I used a small white dot on white print.
- Using this white print meant there was lots of white...which needed a little something...so I added pinwheels in each of those areas.
- I completely ditched the original pinwheel corners. I had enough pinwheels going around the quilt.
- The quilt was finished with a narrow border...maybe because at that point I had run out of fabric.
56" x 56"